● Electronics and Communication Engineering
● Linear Electronic Circuits
● It is the branch of science and Technology which deals with the motion of electrons in various systems or devices.
● Electronics includes devices like diodes,transistors,rectifiers,etc.by these devices many systems work efficiently.
● The world is amazing by these very very tiny components which are embeded in to the systems(like radios,computers,etc.) for their working.
● It is any closed system consists of various components(Electronic) linked to each other to make a circuit functional.
● This circuits is of very small in size.
● Even in chips we have plenty of circuits present in them.
● and etc.
● Diode is a semiconductor which is made of with the combination of the p and n type semiconductors.
● It can be denoted by the symbol
● The main characteristic of the diode is it can block the current in one direction and allows the flow in another direction.
● Diodes are mostly made up of Silicon and Germanium.
● Rectifier is one which converts AC current into DC current known as rectification
● Number of diodes are used in rectifiers.
● If only one diode is used in a rectifier it is called as a rectifier the only difference is a rectifier converts AC current to DC current.
● There are two types of rectifiers one is half wave rectifier and another is full wave rectifier.
● Rectifiers are used in power supplies and in radio signals.
● These transformers also did the same thing as rectifiers as taking ac voltage or current throught it and convert it to dc supply.
● There are two types of transformers namely step up,step down tranformers.
● Mutual induction process is takes place while converting from ac to dc.
● And the number of primary and secondary coils are responsible for the step up and step down transformers.